Information The Company May Collect
“Personal Information” means information that may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone or fax number, and demographic information. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been de-identified or aggregated so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
“Usage Information” means certain personally non-identifiable information that we or our third-party service providers may collect through a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services. Usage Information may include, but is not limited to, the type of browser, device, and operating system you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the parts of the Services that you interact, the time of day you use the Services, how and on what device you use one of our mobile websites (a “Website”) including your usage of any image available to you within the Website or other functionality of the Website itself, and any third-party applications in which you use the Services.
If we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information.
How The Company Collects Your Information
The Company may also collect other information from Users using the following technologies:
• Social Media Connection. We may collect Personal Information from social media websites, such as Facebook or Twitter, when you connect to any of your Company accounts using your social media account. For example, when you log in with your Facebook credentials, we may collect certain information from Facebook, such as your email address, profile picture, and friend list. We may also collect Personal or Usage Information from social media websites or apps when you choose to use the Services in connection with that social media provider, such as when you use one of our mobile application keyboards to insert a sticker in Facebook Messenger.
• Customer Support. We may collect Personal Information that you provide to us through your communications with our customer-support team.
• Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that the Site places on the hard drive of a User’s computer. Cookies remember information about activities on the Site to make a User’s visits to the Site more enjoyable and valuable by providing a customized experience and recognizing a User’s preferences. If a User has chosen to disable cookies on his or her browser, some of the functionality of the Site may be lost. Certain services provided by Company may require that cookies be enabled in a User’s browser and cannot be used when cookies are disabled.
• Flash Cookies. (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
• Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that a User selects, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
• Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages requested by the User’s browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term entered or the link clicked to bring a User a webpage. The web server log also may record information about a User’s browser, such as IP address and the cookies set on the browser by the server.
• Device information. We may collect information about the mobile device or computer used to access the Site, including without limitation the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
By using the Services, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data, including Personal Information, related to the provision of the Services.
How we use personal information
The Company may use a User’s personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience. We may use personal information to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User joins our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• Marketing. We may use Personal Information and Usage Information for marketing purposes, but we do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission to do so. We also do not provide Personal Information to any third-party ad networks. We may use your Personal Information and other information to communicate with you by email, text messages, or push messages to provide you with information we think may be of interest to you. We will send you text messages only with your consent, which we will ask for at the time you provide us with your mobile telephone number, and you may opt out of emails by using the opt-out link in an email.
• Aggregate Data. We may de-identify and aggregate data collected through the Services and use it for any purpose. It is important to remember that such information does not identify you individually.
How we protect personal information
We use reasonable measures to help prevent personal information from becoming disclosed to individuals who are not described in this policy. While the Company attempts to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and Company cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
Sharing your personal information
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission to do so. We may share Usage Information or de-identified or aggregate information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
Vendors and Service Providers
We may share any Personal Information or Usage Information we receive with vendors (including but not limited to a third party font foundry from which you have licensed a product through one of our Sites) and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the Services.
We may share any Personal Information or Usage Information we receive with our business partners, such as the companies that sponsor our mobile keyboards or other services, in connection with the provision of the Services.
Social Networking and Other Website Services
You may choose to utilize the Services in connection with third-party services and social networking websites, such as Facebook and Twitter, in which case we may share information, including Personal Information, with such third parties. Their use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and you may be able to modify your privacy settings on their websites.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose any information, including Personal Information, if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information, including Personal Information, may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information.
With Your Consent. We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Services is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with the Company are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us at the addresses listed below.
Inspired Planit, LLC
1001 W 34th, #512
Austin, TX 78705
If Company needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.